Dr. Berry’s Gout Therapy Oil helps relieve joint pain and inflammation caused by gout.
It is made from 100% pure essential oils, is completely natural and brings temporary relief from gout pain.
- Capsicum Annuum: Capsicum or pepper extract has been found to be effective in pain relief.
- Arnica Montana: Helps relieve swelling and pain in injuries and joint and muscle problems.
- Hypericum: Relieves burning pain and is especially helpful in reducing pain from nerve injuries.
- Cypress Leaf oil – Increases blood flow locally and reduces muscle and joint stiffness and soreness.
- Eucalyptus oil – Anti-inflammatory, analgesic (painkilling) and has a cooling effect, which is especially helpful since gouty joints often get heated up. It removes toxins and uric acid deposits from muscles and joints.
- Pelargonium leaf oil – Relieves pain and inflammation.
- Peppermint oil – Very effective pain-reliever.
- Sesame seed oil – Nourishes bones and muscles, assists joint movement and also soothes and warms the affected area.
Directions Of Use
Around 10-20 drops of the oil are to be poured on to the affected area and massages well. This process can be repeated 3-4 times a day.
Potential Side Effects
It does not have any known major side effects and is safe to use. Some people may have essential oil sensitivity and a patch test for tolerance is recommended prior to use. If a rash or skin irritation appears, the product should not be used.
Does It Have Any Long-Term Effects?
This is meant to be a temporary, quick pain relief remedy and does not have any long-term or lasting benefits.
The listed maximum selling price for this product is $24.95, but it is available commonly at a discounted price of $19.95.
Though this is a natural product made from essential oils that have been found to control pain, there are no guarantees given by the company to back the quality and effectiveness of this product.
Is Dr. Berry’s Gout Therapy Oil Worth Buying?
Capsicum, eucalyptus and peppermint oil have all been scientifically proven to reduce pain when used topically, and so this product will no doubt be good as a painkiller in cases of severe gout.
Click here to learn about our Top Gout Products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Fast||Average||Slow||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.10%||80%||75.20%||73%||61.10%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unused||Unopened + Restocking Fee||Unopened||2 opened only|