Gout Eliminator is a completely natural supplement that removes excess uric acid from the body and reduces pain and inflammation associated with gout.
Ingredients In GOUT ELIMINATOR
- Butcher’s Broom – This herb contains steroid-like elements that improve blood circulation and reduce inflammation in joints.
- Devil’s claw – The bark of this plant has anti-inflammatory properties and helps curb pain.
- Flax seed – It contains Omega 3 fatty acid.
- Gingko Bilboa – Improves blood circulation and is good for brain function and reducing inflammation.
- Juniper Berries – Have been used for treating gout inflammation since the 1500s.
- Turmeric – Turmeric reduces uric acid content in blood, has anti-inflammatory properties and also enhances the body’s immune system.
Dosage Of GOUT ELIMINATOR
The recommended dosage of this product is 2 capsules a day, one in the morning and one before going to bed. Patients are also advised to avoid sugar, fish, caffeine and alcohol and stick to a low carbohydrate, low acid diet.
Possible Side Effects
Being an herbal product, there are no side effects and no documented drug interactions. However, a doctor should be consulted when taking this supplement with any other medication.
A bottle containing 60 capsules is priced at $25. This is similar to the price of other gout supplements that contain multiple natural ingredients.
The company does not offer any guarantee and there is no refund policy. So if you are unsatisfied with the product, you cannot return it or get your money back.
Click here to learn about our Top Gout Products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Fast||Average||Slow||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.10%||80%||75.20%||73%||61.10%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unused||Unopened + Restocking Fee||Unopened||2 opened only|