Tart Cherry Comfort is a combination of five natural ingredients that together manage blood uric acid levels, strengthen immune response, keep the joints healthy, and also look after overall health of the circulatory system and blood.
Ingredients In Dr. David Williams Tart Cherry Comfort
- CherryPURE powder (1000mg) – Tart cherry reduces uric acid levels and prevents inflammation by lowering C-reactive protein in the body.
- Vitamin C (500mg) – It contains antioxidants that protects the cells from free-radical damage and lowers uric acid production. It also enhances kidney function and helps excrete excess uric acid.
- Celery seed extract (150mg) – Reduces inflammation, keeps blood pressure in check and keeps joints healthy. Celery seed extract is also a diuretic that increases the amount of urine produced and therefore, the amount of uric acid expelled. It has been found to relieve aches and pains of all kinds, which is also beneficial for gout patients.
- Green Coffee Extract (250mg) – Helps decrease uric acid levels in blood.
- Olive Leaf Extract (400mg) – Contains antioxidants that reduce uric acid formation and also helps reduce joint pain.
- Inactive ingredients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate
Suggested Dosage Of Dr. David Williams Tart Cherry Comfort
The recommended dosage for this supplement is 4 capsules per day, ideally two with breakfast and two with dinner.
A single bottle costs $34.99 but by buying in bulk (seven months’ supply), this price can be lowered to $24.99.
Dr. David Williams Tart Cherry Comfort comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and the company offers a full-refund if you are unhappy with the product. The products are manufactured to meet FDA quality standards and each batch is tested to ensure consistent quality.
This is a good product that combines beneficial natural components like tart cherry, celery extract and vitamin C to manage gout. Green coffee extract and Olive leaf extract are not commonly used in gout supplements that their efficacy in treating gout is unknown. However, since these are natural ingredients and do not have any serious side effects, there is no harm in taking this supplement.
Click here to learn about our Top Gout Products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Fast||Average||Slow||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.10%||80%||75.20%||73%||61.10%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unused||Unopened + Restocking Fee||Unopened||2 opened only|