Goutinex has a multi-potency formula that contains three dilutions of each active ingredient that provides relief from joint pain and gout inflammation.
It is a homeopathic supplement that can be ingested or used topically without any harmful effect.
- Actaea spicata: Provides relief from joint pain and tingling, reduces redness and rheumatic inflammation.
- Ammonium phosphoricum: Reduces swelling and pain in joints
- Belladonna: Relieves swelling, pain, reduces redness and inflammation.
- Colchicum autumnale: Curbs pain
- Formicum acidum: Neutralizes uric acid and balances blood pH.
- Fraxinus excelsior: Lowers inflammation, swelling and pain.
- Ledum palustre: Controls swelling.
- Natrum carbonicum: Helps in healing of joints and makes them less painful.
- Nux vomica: Controls itching, inflammation and heating of joints.
- Phytolacca decandra: Relieves aches and soreness, especially in joints and heel and reduces inflammation.
- Rhododendron chrysanthum: Homeopathic remedy for joint pain.
- Salicylicum acidum: Homeopathic remedy for joint pain.
- Utrica urens: For redness and swelling of joints.
1ml of the supplement can be taken orally directly or mixed with water one hour before meals twice a day. It can also be applied externally onto the affected area 2 to 6 times a day until pain and inflammation reduces.
Possible Side Effects
It does not have any known major side effects or drug interactions.
A 30-day course is available for $34.95, but the company has a limited period “buy 3 get 1 free” offer, which lowers the effective price of each bottle to $22.49. This price includes free shipping within the US.
The company offers a 60-day guarantee on the first purchase only. Any repeat purchases are not covered under any guarantee. They also do not accept returns before 30 days of use have been completed as they want people to use the product for at least a month before determining its effectiveness. Also, a maximum of 2 opened bottles can be returned and any additional bottles need to be still seal-packed in order to be returned.
All the ingredients used in this supplement are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. It is manufactured in adherence to the Current Good Manufacturing Practice standards
Goutinex Overall Value
Goutinex is a homeopathic supplement made from natural ingredients. It is reasonably priced and comes with a quality guarantee.
Click here to learn about our Top Gout Products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Fast||Average||Slow||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.10%||80%||75.20%||73%||61.10%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unused||Unopened + Restocking Fee||Unopened||2 opened only|