Uricelax is a natural gout supplement that helps maintain an optimum level of uric acid in the body. It aids in healthy kidney function and keeps the immune system functioning properly. By controlling the level of uric acid by elimination or retention (as required by the body), Uricelax reduces pain and inflammation that accompanies gout. It also contains antioxidants that prevent cellular damage caused by free radicals.
Ingredients In Uricelax Uric Acid Support
- Bromelain, Trypsin and Rutin – Addresses the symptoms of gout by reducing inflammation, digesting mineral deposits in joints, enhancing immune response and relieving pain and swelling.
- Devil’s claw – Reduces uric acid level in body
- Celery seed extract – Contains antioxidants and reduces uric acid formation. Also has diuretic properties that hastens the removal of waste through urine
- Tart Cherry Extract – Neutralizes uric acid and helps eliminate it from the body
- Grapeseed Extract – Rich in antioxidants, so prevent cellular damage and reduce the amount of uric acid formed
- Turmeric – Anti-inflammatory properties and also strengthens immune system
- Bilberry extract – Promotes urinary health and good kidney function
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) – Strengthens the immune system
- Alfalfa – Helps detoxify the body and flush out uric acid from the body
- Cynara – Diuretic that helps eliminate waste from the body
- Other ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium stearate, stearic acid and dicalcium phosphate
Recommended Dosage Of Uricelax Uric Acid Support
It is recommended that you take 2 capsules a day – one in the morning and one an hour before bedtime. The supplement should ideally be taken every day for at least 8 weeks at a stretch. This dosage can be continued after that also for best results.
Is It Affordable?
A single bottle costs $39.95, but three bottles can be bought together for $79, reducing the effective monthly cost to $26.33. By opting for a recurring automatic order, you can save an additional 5%.
The company refuses to offer a guarantee and claims that everybody’s immune system differs from each other and so the supplement may not be equally effective for everyone.
While this is a good, natural product, it does not come with any guarantee. The website also does not have any information of the standards the company follows for manufacturing the product and there are no customer reviews on the website.
Click here to learn about our Top Gout Products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Fast||Average||Slow||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.10%||80%||75.20%||73%||61.10%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unused||Unopened + Restocking Fee||Unopened||2 opened only|