Inflamazol claims to have a 5-step process to treat gout.
1) It relieves symptoms by lowering uric acid levels in the body.
2) It controls production of uric acid and ensures that there is no excess of it in the body.
3) It cleanses the blood and tissues and dissolves uric acid crystals that have already formed.
4) It supports the kidneys so that they can flush out the excess uric acid from the body through urine.
5) It prevents future attacks of gout.
- Phyllanthus Niruri (Chanca Piedra): Supports kidney function and increases urine production. Also helps dissolve uric acid crystals from joints.
- Tart Cherry Extract: Rich in antioxidants and helps lower uric acid production. Reduces occurrence of gout attacks.
- Yucca Extract: Anti-inflammatory
- Aged Garlic Extract: Lowers blood uric acid levels and prevents urate crystals from forming in joints.
- Milk Thistle Extract: Liver tonic that helps with the body detox process. Also has antioxidant properties that lower uric acid formation.
- Turmeric Extract (Curcumin): Anti-inflammatory, blocks prostaglandins that are responsible for causing inflammation and so relieves pain and swelling.
- Celery seed Extract: Diuretic that allows uric acid to be eliminated from the body faster. Also acts as an antioxidant.
- Banaba leaf Extract: Blocks xanthase oxidase enzyme that is required for uric acid production and helps increase rate of excretion or uric acid through urine.
- Dandelion Extract: Diuretic
- Marshmallow Root Extract: Soothes membranes and reduces inflammation in joints. Also keeps urinary system healthy.
- Other ingredients: Magnesium stearate, water, vegetable cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, stearic acid, silica
Recommended dosage is 4 capsules a day, two in the morning and two at night. These should be taken with meals. Patients are also advised to consume lots of water while they are on the supplement. For best results, the supplement should be taken for at least 3 months or more at a stretch.
Possible Side Effects
The ingredients used are generally regarded as safe and are accepted by the FDA for use in dietary supplements.
A single bottle containing 120 capsules costs $39, but if the 3 bottles are bought together the cost per bottle is $29.33. Further quantity discounts are available if the supplement is bought in packs of 6 or 12 bottles at a time. These prices are inclusive of shipping within US.
The product comes with a 90-day money back guarantee and the company refunds the product cost except shipping costs. The company also claims that it receives less than 1% returns, which is quite remarkable. The supplements are manufactured in an FDA approved facility following Good Manufacturing Processes and the website also has a “Doctor Trusted” certificate.
Inflamazol Gout Treatment Overall Value
By all aspects, Inflamazol appears to be a good product. It is made of natural ingredients, has no side effects and is guaranteed by the company. Its ingredients have been found to be effective in treating gout symptoms.
Click here to learn about our Top Gout Products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Fast||Average||Slow||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.10%||80%||75.20%||73%||61.10%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unused||Unopened + Restocking Fee||Unopened||2 opened only|