Lifetime Life’s Basics – Tart Cherry C–Crystals with Yumberry supplement is infused with multiple antioxidant ingredients.
The benefits of antioxidants for the body cannot be overemphasized. They protect body cells from ageing and damage, prevent cancer, keep us looking youthful and also prevent serious health problems like gout by keeping uric acid levels in control.
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic acid): Decreases the pH level of blood and causes excess uric acid to be flushed out through urine.
- Tart Cherry concentrate (Prunus cerasus): Contains flavonoids and anthocyanins, which have strong antioxidant properties. These react with free radicals and prevent them from damaging cells and leading to formation of uric acid.
- Yimberry (Myrica rubra): This super-food is rich in anthocyanin and antioxidants. It helps lower uric acid production by protecting the body from the detrimental effects of free radicals. It also delays ageing and reduces the risk of cancer.
- Lemon bioflavonoids: Also have strong antioxidant properties that reduce uric acid formation. Bioflavanoids also keep liver and kidneys healthy and look after the body’s overall health.
- Other ingredients: Stevia leaf extract, evaporated cane sugar
Daily dosage should be 2 level teaspoons mixed with water, juice or any other liquid beverage.
While the listed retail price for this supplement is $20.79 per bottle, the company website offers a discounted price of $10.99 for a bottle. A single bottle lasts 40 days and so monthly cost for this supplement is $8.24. However, a flat shipping charge of $5.95 is applicable per order.
The company has a 30-day return policy as long as at least 25% of the product is unused. They refund the complete product cost but not the to and fro shipping cost.
This product takes the benefits of cherry extracts and adds those of yumberry to them, fortifying the antioxidant properties and their effectiveness in managing gout. This supplement is natural and has long-term benefits as it lowers the risk of future gout attacks and also makes these attacks less painful. Price-wise, it is reasonable and overall, seems to be a good product. However, for people who prefer an all-in-one supplement, that not only lowers uric acid level but also helps flushing it out and reduces inflammation as well.
Click here to learn about our Top Gout Products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Fast||Average||Slow||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.10%||80%||75.20%||73%||61.10%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unused||Unopened + Restocking Fee||Unopened||2 opened only|