Organika Goutrin is a natural cherry fruit extract that lowers uric acid production and neutralizes the harmful effects of uric acid in gout patients. It helps relieve pain and inflammation.
- Vitamin C (as Calcium ascorbate): Helps in removal of excess uric acid from the body. It is also a precursor in the formation of collagen, which is essential for healthy joints.
- Calcium (as Calcium ascorbate): Helps in healing of joints. Also helps neutralize uric acid and allows it to be painless removed from the body through urine.
- Powdered Cherry fruit (Malphigia emarginata): Contains anthocyanin and antioxidants, which reduce production of uric acid.
- Powdered Thyme leaf (Thymus vulgaris): Diuretic that increases the formation of urine so that more uric acid can be removed. Also ensures that urine is dilute so that the acidity of uric acid does not cause burning pain while being passed out from the body.
- Powdered Celery seed (Apium graveolens): Diuretic and anti-inflammatory. It also blocks xanthine oxidase enzyme, which is responsible for formation of uric acid.
- Powdered Peppermint leaf extract (Mentha piperita) 15:1: Diuretic
- Other ingredients: Pullulan/hypromellose (vegetarian capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate
Adults should take 2 capsules a day – one with breakfast and the other with dinner.
Possible Side Effects
Contains soy extract and may cause allergies in some people. Overdose in children may cause iron toxicity, which might be fatal in some cases.
Retail price for one bottle of Goutrin is $32.34, but it is available on the Vitacost website for $22.91.
The product is made in adherence to the GMP of Canada but does not come with any quality or effectiveness guarantee from the company. The company does not accept returns or issue refunds under any case.
Is Organika Goutrin Worth It?
Since it does not come with any guarantee or quality assurance, its effectiveness as a gout supplement cannot be ascertained. It contains ingredients that are useful in managing gout and its symptoms but the potency of the ingredients is unknown.
Click here to learn about our Top Gout Products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Fast||Average||Slow||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.10%||80%||75.20%||73%||61.10%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unused||Unopened + Restocking Fee||Unopened||2 opened only|