Gout Resolve keeps uric acid levels within the recommended range by reducing its production and increasing its excretion. It keeps the kidney and liver in good health, so that they are better equipped to maintain balanced uric acid levels. It also breaks down existing uric acid deposits, which otherwise cause painful joints.
Gout Resolve also contains anti-inflammatory components and special enzymes that digest purines better and prevent uric acid formation.
- Bromelain – A proteolytic enzyme, derived from pineapples, that increases the efficiency with which proteins are digested. Incompletely broken down proteins result in formation of uric acid and so bromelain reduces uric acid formation.
- Turmeric root – Inhibits the production of inflammation causing prostaglandins and so, reduces pain and swelling.
- Quercetin – Reduces uric acid production and increases its expulsion from the body through urine. It also contains flavonoids that stop inflammation.
- Folic acid – Inhibits xanthine oxidase, an enzyme that helps in uric acid production.
- Artichoke leaf extract – Maintains healthy liver and digestive function and helps the body get rid of excess uric acid.
- Thyme leaf powder – Diuretic that aids in excretion of uric acid, and also an anti-inflammatory herb.
- Celery seed powder – Natural anti-inflammatory ingredient that reduces gout pain and swelling. It also keeps kidneys in good functioning condition, so that excess uric acid can be removed from the body.
- Yucca root – Anti-arthritic that specifically looks after joints. It also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Ginger – Anti-inflammatory
- Milk thistle (Silybin) – Keeps liver healthy and speeds up removal of toxins from body. It also helps in proper breakdown of proteins that otherwise form uric acid.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – Promotes liver health and proper detoxification of blood.
- Dandelion root – Diuretic that helps eliminate uric acid in urine.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) – Strengthens immune system and also prevents uric acid formation.
- Burdock root – Prevents uric acid formation, heightens purification of blood and also aids in the removal of uric acid.
- Proprietary blend: Skullcap extract, Passionflower extract, Chamomile
- Other ingredients: Rice flour, Magnesium stearate, gel capsules
The recommended daily dosage for this supplement is 2 capsules in the morning and 2 at night. This is to be taken with meals with a glass of water.
One month’s supply of Gout Resolve costs $56.97 plus shipping, while 3 month’s supply costs $110.97 plus shipping (effectively $36.99 per month). This is quite steep compared to the price of similar ingredients.
The company offers a 60-day money back guarantee and issues refunds less shipping and handling cost.
Gout Resolve Uric Acid Reduction Therapy Overall Value
This is a good product with ingredients that are known to be effective. However, it is priced about 50% higher than comparative products with similar components and benefits.
Click here to learn about our Top Gout Products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Fast||Average||Slow||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.10%||80%||75.20%||73%||61.10%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unused||Unopened + Restocking Fee||Unopened||2 opened only|