Tart Cherry supplements have been proven to bring multiple healthy benefits. They are rich in antioxidants, which help lower production of uric acid in the body and therefore, reducing occurrence and symptoms of gout. They keep joints mobile and pain free. Also, tart cherry keeps a check on cholesterol levels and helps maintain it within a healthy range. In addition, tart cherry contains melatonin, which regulates our sleep cycle and keeps our body clock working perfectly. Antioxidants found in tart cherry also delay ageing and reduce the risk of cancer and other serious diseases.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid): Helps in removal of uric acid from body. Also required for collagen synthesis, which is required for joint and cartilage repair.
- Tart Cherry extract 10:1: Contains anthocyanin and flavonoids, which have antioxidant properties and reduces uric acid production.
- Celery seed extract: Diuretic properties that enhance excretion of uric acid from body.
- Grape seed extract (90% OPC): Also contains antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Other ingredients: Dicalcium phosphare, cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate
Adults can take 2 capsules a day with food.
Possible Side Effects
Mason Natural Advanced Cherry Tart is hypoallergenic and does not normally cause allergies.
A bottle containing 90 veg capsules has a listed retail price of $19.99 but is available on third party websites like Amazon for $9.99 per bottle. Since each bottle lasts 45 days, average monthly cost of this supplement is $6.66 only.
There is no mention of any guarantee or refund policy offered by the company. No information is provided about manufacturing practices or quality norms.
Is Mason Natural Advanced Tart Cherry Worth It?
While this product does not come with any guarantee, its low price still makes it a worthwhile risk. Cherry supplements have long since been found to be effective and this product contains celery seed extract in addition to tart cherry, so it would have at least some benefits. However, for complete gout prevention, this supplement alone is not sufficient.
Click here to learn about our Top Gout Products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Fast||Average||Slow||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.10%||80%||75.20%||73%||61.10%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unused||Unopened + Restocking Fee||Unopened||2 opened only|