This supplement is made of natural ingredients that have traditionally been used for gout treatment. It helps keeps the metabolism healthy and maintain normal uric acid levels in the body.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C increases the level of uric acid so that more of it eliminated from the body through urine.
- Potassium: Helps in faster excretion of uric acid.
- Devil’s claw extract: Reduces inflammation in joints, curbs pain and also strengthens the immune system.
- Cherry extract: Contains antioxidants that lower uric acid production.
- Quercetin: Dual action ingredient. It has anti-inflammatory properties and also inhibits production of uric acid in the body.
- Bromelain: A protein-digesting enzyme isolated from pineapples. When proteins are digested properly, uric acid, which is a by-product of digestion, is not formed. Bromelain also dissolves uric acid deposits in joints and lowers gout pain and swelling.
- Grape (Vitis vinifera) extract: Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
2 tablets can be taken daily, between meal times.
Will UBB Gout Be Gon Produce Long-Term Results?
Both cherry extract and grape extract have been associated with long-term management of gout. They lower the chances of a gout attack taking place and help manage gout symptoms over a longer course of time.
Each bottle costs $34.99 plus $8.95 shipping. However, since a single bottle lasts 50 days, the cost per month is approximately $26.36.
The company does not offer any guarantee or warrantee on this supplement. It does not mention any manufacturing practices or ingredient selection practices either and fails to provide customers any quality assurance.
Is UBB Gout Be Gon Worth It?
While this supplement contains natural ingredients that are commonly used in gout supplements, there is no guarantee offered regarding its quality or effectiveness. The benefits of vitamin C in gout patients are still disputed. Some researchers claim that vitamin C can even make gout worse since it increases uric acid production and lowers the pH level of blood. For a product that does not come with a guarantee, the $26.36 price is a little too high.
Click here to learn about our Top Gout Products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Fast||Average||Slow||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.10%||80%||75.20%||73%||61.10%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unused||Unopened + Restocking Fee||Unopened||2 opened only|