EverHealthy Pain Alleviator assures relief from many muscle and joint problems including gout, arthritis, rheumatism, joint pain and excess uric acid in the body. It controls uric acid levels in the blood and also dissolves existing crystals that have already formed in joints, reducing pain and relieving gout and arthritic symptoms.
- Cichorium intybus (chicory root): Diuretic that allows more uric acid to be flushed out of the body through urine. Keeps the liver healthy and the body’s toxin-removal process well functioning. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and strengthens the immune system.
- Inula helenium (Elecampane): Also diuretic.
- Vaccinium myrtilli (Bilberry): Contains anthocyanin, which block inflammation-causing enzymes and reduce pain.
- Stellaria media (chickweed): Reduces production of uric acid and also relieves inflammation.
- Zea mays (Corn silk): Diuretic and anti-inflammatory. Keeps the kidneys and urinary system healthy and helps remove toxins and uric acid from the body.
- Other herbs
The suggested dosage for this supplement is 2 capsules twice a day, preferably 1-2 hours before or after meals.
Potential Side Effects
There are no known side effects for this product. However, like most other natural supplements, it may, in rare cases, cause an allergic reaction and should be discontinued by allergic patients. Some ingredients like Stellaria media also have known interactions with some drugs and a physician must be consulted before this supplement is taken.
Each bottle contains 100 capsules and costs $16.99. Since one bottle lasts around 25 days, a month’s dosage will cost around $20.38.
If you are unsatisfied with the quality or effectiveness of the product, you can return it within 7 days of receipt and receive a full refund of the product cost (not including shipping and handling cost).
Is It Worth Buying?
This is a natural product and may be effective in relieving gout pain and inflammation. However, the ingredients used in this supplement are not very common in gout supplements. There is no scientific proof of their effectiveness and the 7 day guarantee is too short a period for an accurate judgement to be made regarding if the product works or not.
Click here to learn about our Top Gout Products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Fast||Average||Slow||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.10%||80%||75.20%||73%||61.10%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unused||Unopened + Restocking Fee||Unopened||2 opened only|