This is a homeopathic treatment used to provide temporary relief from joint pain. It is a tasteless spray that relieves tender, painful or itchy joints, especially in toes, feet or heels.
King Bio Gout Symptom relief spray has a medically-metered pump that administers a controlled quantity.
Ingredients In King Bio Gout Symptom Formula
- Ammonium phosphoricum – for gout and swelling in joints
- Belladonna – reduces inflammation, swelling, redness and pain
- Colchicum autumnale – controls pain and sensitivity
- Formicum acidum – controls blood pH, neutralizes uric acid
- Fraxinus excelsior – relieves gout-related swelling and pain
- Ledum palustre – brings down swelling
- Natrum carbonicum – heals swollen joints and toes and reduces pain
- Nux vomica – curbs itching and localized heat generation
- Urtica urens – reduces joint redness and swelling in gout
- Other ingredients: Bio-Energetically EnhancedTM pure water base, citric acid, potassium sorbate
This product does not contain alcohol, dairy, gluten or sugar.
Dosage Of King Bio Gout Symptom Formula
Adults can put 2-3 sprays 3 times a day directly into their mouth. For children, recommended dosage is 2 sprays thrice a day. Additional doses (up to 6 times a day) can be taken based on requirement.
Will This Product Produce Long-Term Effects?
This spray only provides temporary relief from pain and itching and does not have any long-term benefits.
It is priced at $19.99 for a 2oz bottle, which contains an equivalent of 300 sprays. One spray lasts between 30 to 50 days.
The company does not offer any guarantee. However, the FDA has approved the ingredients used for use in dietary supplements.
While this product is effective in providing relief from pain for a short time, it does not have any long-term benefits and does not help control gout but only masks its symptoms.
Even though this is a homeopathic product, it contains some chemicals and is not completely natural. However, the ingredients are all FDA approved and the product can be used for pain reduction in gout.
Click here to learn about our Top Gout Products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Fast||Average||Slow||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.10%||80%||75.20%||73%||61.10%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unused||Unopened + Restocking Fee||Unopened||2 opened only|